I have been an artist most of my life, at least working toward being an ‘artist’.
I am a realist painter of flowers, still life, landscape and for the last 10 years, songbirds. Since the birds require quite a bit of detail, I have chosen to work in colored pencil. Also, since taking colored pencil workshops on portrait painting, I am currently working on portraits of my grandchildren.
In the last few years, colored pencil has become a much more popular medium and I have begun to teach workshops and some classes in my home. I find I enjoy teaching others to enjoy colored pencil very satisfying.
- Clarke College, Dubuque, IA
- ICC, East Peoria, IL
- Bradley University , Peoria, IL
- Bet Borgeson, Colored Pencil
- Robert Hoffinan, Oil Painting
- Margaret Kessler, Oil Painting
- Jeanne Ledbetter, Oil Painting
- Al Brouillette, Acrylic Painting
- Ann Kullberg (2 workshops), Colored Pencil Portraits
- Karlyn Holman, Watercolor
- Kristy Kutch, Colored Pencil
- Mark Krisco, Impressionist Painting in Pastel